We are recruiting
AutoCAD Designer (Slovakia) in our Senec based office, to support sales for Dexion Slovakia and Czech Republic.
- Designing and planning warehouse racking projects (using AutoCAD and dedicated tools)
- Gathering quotations from suppliers and preparing offers
- Preparing the documentation for the projects
- Providing support to the Sales Representatives
- Coordinating with our Design Competence Centre (in English)
- Fluent in English written and spoken (Slovak and Czech to native level language)
- Experience in AutoCAD, advanced MS-Office knowledge, driving license
- Engineering education
- Experience in manufacturing is an advantage
- Independent and responsible work and openness for challenges
- Professional working environment
- Competitive salary
- Good working atmosphere
- An established company, with international background
Please send your application and CV in English with requested salary indication to email@example.com
Location: Dexion office in Senec (logistics park)
About Us: Dexion is a leading provider of industrial storage and shelving, expertly designed and engineered to enable businesses to increase capacity, productivity and efficiency. We work with our customers through the complete lifecycle of their storage needs, from initial planning through to installation and ongoing service and support.
Dexion is part of the Gonvarri Material Handling family, which is owned by Gonvarri Steel Services, a leading company with a global presence which numbers 36 steel service centers, more than 4,500 employees and reached a revenue of more than 3 billion euros in 2017.